The Myrmidon Challenge is a 12 hour mental, and physical test. We push you to your limits for 12 hours. You will be running, carrying heavy things, doing obstacles, getting muddy and you have to navigate your way in the dark.
August 18th 2017
7:00 pm – 7:00 am
MYLO Obstacle Fitness
Sign up here!
$100 – Starting Price!
$150 – June 1 2017
$200 – July 1 2017
$250 – August 1 2017
- Females: 2 – 30lb sandbags wrapped with handle; Males: 2 – 50lb sand bags wrapped with handle
- A ruck or backpack
- Workout Clothes
- Change of clothes
- Food -enough to last 12 hours
- Hydration system – enough water to last 12 hours
- Shoes with traction – you will be going through mud
- 2 glow sticks
- 1 Duffle bag filled with sandbags that weighs half of your body weight.
- 20′ of 1″ thick rope
Video on how to wrap your sandbag
What do you get?
You get the coveted red T-shirt. This is only earned, not sold. You get the experience of knowing how far you can push yourself. You get to be apart of a small group of people and know what its like to truly earn something. 1st place gets a Myrmidon Helmet. See you all there at 7pm.
We are going to need volunteers. If you volunteer you will get a free ticket for the next one. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer