The Hoplite Challenge is a 6 hour mental, and physical test. We push you to your limits for 6 hours. You will be running, carrying heavy things, doing obstacles, getting muddy all while navigating in the dark.
9:00 pm – 3:00 am
MYLO Obstacle Fitness
Sign up here!
$40 – Intro price
*Price increases TBA*
To preserve the integrity of the race we are capping out at 30 people. Sign up now before spots are gone!
- Females: 2 – 30lb sandbags wrapped with handle; Males: 2 – 50lb sand bags wrapped with handle
- A ruck or backpack – My suggestion is The Condor 3 day assault pack or GoRuck
- Workout Clothes
- Change of clothes
- 2 Glow sticks
- Food -enough to last 6 hours
- Hydration system – enough water to last 6 hours
- Shoes with traction – you will be going through mud
- First Aid Kit (suggested)
- Snake Bite Kit (suggested)
- Towel (suggested)
- Extra batteries for your headlamp (suggested)
- cold weather clothing(suggested)
Video on how to wrap your sandbag
What do you get?
You get the coveted blue T-shirt. This is only earned, not sold. You get the experience of knowing how far you can push yourself. You get to be apart of a small group of people and know what its like to truly earn something. See you all there at 9pm. 1st place person will get the Spartan Statue.
We are going to need volunteers. If you volunteer you will get a free ticket for the next one. Please email me at email@example.com to volunteer