Special Events Coordinator
The Special Events Coordinator assists with the coordination of all MOF events. Interns at MOF are encouraged to take initiative on projects, allowing them to gain professional experience, exposure to the Obstacle Course Fitness industry, and develop specialized skills. The Special Events Coordinator will develop expertise in project management and have the opportunity to network in Texas’ fitness and special event community.
- Assist with securing and booking event venues and vendors.
- Monitor adherence to event timelines and production schedules.
- Coordinate the creation of printed materials.
- Supervise event logistics, staff and / or volunteers.
- Assist with recruitment of event sponsors.
- Coordinate with the Public Relations Manager to ensure event promotion.
- Serve as the point of contact for event vendors.
- Maintain event databases: inputting and confirming event registrations, registrant contact information and producing post-event data as needed.
- Passion for community.
- Self-motivated and driven to excellence.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be available at least 10 hrs per week.
- Attend monthly intern meetings.
- Attend all event planning meetings.
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
This is an unpaid internship. Some students may be eligible for academic credit upon successful completion of the internship. Please contact your academic adviser to determine if you qualify.
To apply, please submit letter of interest to email@example.com